Thursday, August 28, 2008

YAY LLL Parenting Conference Here We Come!

I am SO SUPER excited! I finally convinced Dave tonight to go to the LLL Conference in Daytona at the end of October! I am very excited needless to say! I had been thinking about it for a while and when I first brought it up I offered that just Luke and I would go and possibly share a room with someone else from our local chapter but he doesn't like to be away from Luke for one night let along two so he wasn't too warmed up to the idea.
But when I brought it up to him again tonight and said maybe he would like to go to because some of the seminars will be helpful for both of us and it will be a nice little get away for our little family before 3 becomes 4 he pretty much said ok! YAY!
So I am not waiting another second and I will be booking all our arrangements this weekend! This will work out great because not only will we be able to enjoy the convention as a family but I may be able to sit in one or two seminars without my curious toddler getting into everything while Dave can entertain him elsewhere.
So if you aren't yet planning on attending check out the details! and if you are see you there!
Yippee!

4 comments:

fitncrafty said...

Glad you and Dave will be there.

fitncrafty said...

ooooopppssss, this was Denise posting from my computer!

Anonymous said...

You must be grateful that you have all the support from your husband :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you'll be able to make it.